NEW ZEALAND SUPPORT CONTACT
LEXIA SELF HELP SITES
Click the buttons to go to Lexia's Help Sites
LEXIA TECHNICAL GUIDES
System Requirements and Installations
- Core5, PowerUp and myLexia run on iPads, Chromebooks, PC's and Mac computers with appropriate specifications.
- myLexia will also run on and iPhone or Apple Watch.
- View Full System Requirements here: https://help.lexialearning.com/s/article/Lexia-System-Requirements
Login Error Messages
Schools that filter web content will need to update their whitelist URLs to allow access to Lexia products.
Trusted URLs to Allow for Student Programs lists all of the URLs that schools that filter web content should add to their trusted sites in order to allow access to Lexia student programs (Lexia® Core5® Reading and Lexia® PowerUp Literacy®).
Student and Staff Login Imports
- Staff with Administrator level access to myLexia can import/manually add students and staff, .
- Staff with Teacher level access can manually add students to their classes.
Fields Formats required for staff upload (Make sure to use the appropriate access level codes - not words)
- Prepare the files in Excel format, then save in the csv, comma delimited file format.
- Import files must match the formatting described in the links supplied above.
- School system Student ID's can be added using the optional column header 'External ID'.
- Staff must all use a unique email as their userlogin. The email cannot be in use even in another school account.
- IMPORTANT - make sure the 'School Name' field exactly matches the spelling and wording per your myLexia account licence.
Use at Home Resources
- The first time you use Core5 or PowerUp on a computer, tablet, or iPad, you may be asked for a teacher email to set up the device and associate it with the correct school account. You should not need to enter it each time you use a Lexia program on the same device. The teacher email must be one that the school has associated with the program.
- If you get a “Try again! Username is not correct” error, check to make sure that the correct school name is displayed on the student login page. If the name is not correct, see Change School Name on Student Login Page.
Teacher training is an essential part of successful program implementation.
You can book personalised online PD HERE. This is cost effective and time efficient PD delivered by Zoom Meeting with one fee per session. Multiple attendees for no extra cost.
While personalised PD is best, you will also find many free self-training options within myLexia and below.
LEXIA CORE5 ONLINE TRAINING
These training guides and videos have been customised by ITECNZ for relevance to New Zealand program users. Up to date Lexia originals are available in your myLexia Resources Hub.
What is Lexia? – Scope and Sequence (4 mins)
Adding Teachers, Classes and Students
Creating Classes in myLexia.com (3 mins)
myLexia Management explored (53 mins) - webinar recording with a detailed view of managing your myLexia account
Completed and blank certificate templates are available in your myLexia.com Resources Hub
Login to myLexia.com > Resources to access student resources listed below along with supporting flashcards.
Teacher Manual including Activities
The Lexia Teacher Manual which includes activity overviews is available by section below for your convenience (July 2019 Edition).
© 2019 Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company.
Core5 Teacher Manual - Activities Level 1 (New Entrant)
LEXIA POWERUP ONLINE TRAINING