New Zealand Schools are eligible to apply for a free 10 week trial of the Lexia Core5 Reading and Lexia PowerUp Literacy programs:
(If you are not in New Zealand please contact your local Lexia representative.)
Trials are completely free with unlimited program access for your school:
- Unlimited student access for all students (min 10 students to trial)
- Teacher dashboard access to detailed reporting for all staff
- Printable offline learning materials
- Staff PD via Zoom
- Printable Teacher Guides
- Real people to contact via phone or email when you need help
- Smooth transition to a licensed account following trial without losing any student data, even if there is a delay before you can order.
STEP 1 : 30 MINUTE ZOOM MEETING
Book a program introduction Zoom meeting with us to learn more about the program and/or initiate a trial. We look forward to meeting you and any other staff/leadership you want to invite along.
This meeting is required prior to trials being approved, however there no obligation to trial or purchase following the meeting. Book and have a chat with us.
STEP 2 : APPLY FOR A TRIAL
After our meeting, we will email you a trial application form that you can complete if you want to proceed to trial.
- One member of staff will need to be nominated as the trial administrator and will be our primary point of contact throughout the trial.
- Three PD sessions must be attended, the first one being before students start using the program (free 1 hour Zoom).
- The trial can include as many classes/staff as required.
Try the online student component for the age groups you work with: ‘Lexia Reading Core5’ for Year 1-6 students of all skill levels, and ‘Lexia PowerUp Literacy’ for Year 7+ remediation.