We provide personalised internet or onsite Teacher and Paraprofessional Training.
Training is completely customisable to suit your needs and can include optimisation of Lucid test data gathering to support SAC applications.
Phone 03 5280094 line 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or discuss your requirements.
Examples of training options that may suit your needs are (but not limited to) the following:
45 - 60 min Personalised One to One Internet Training :
- Interactive Live screen share webinar directly to your computer.
- Tailored to your need and responses (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced user options all available)
- Q & A time
- Internet and phone connection required
Cost : $120 per session (excl GST).
Where/When: Directly to your computer at a time that suits you (as available). Please contact us to discuss.
3 hours on site PD :
Training can be tailored to suit your needs. Below are a few highly recommended post trial/purchase options covering full program usage and best practices.
- Introduction to Screening and Assessment Tools
- Lucid LASS - Advanced
- Lucid COPs
- Lucid and SAC -Introductory
- Lucid and SAC – Follow Up
- Remediation Tools
Cost (excl GST): $90 per person per session + $250 Daily charge fee.
Note - 2 x ½ day sessions on the same day will incur only 1 daily charge fee.
Minimum attendee numbers will apply (usually 4 or 5 depending on other bookings we may have in your area).
Where/When: We will try to accommodate your needs. Please contact us to discuss.
Your Personalised Training Goals :
Some goals for your personalised training package may include some of the following (as time permits). Please discuss your needs when you call to book:
Entry Level Training -
- Develop an understanding of Lucid Software programs e.g. Rapid, Exact, Lass, Cops, Ability, Recall and Viss and the data you can obtain from these programs.
- Develop best practises in the use of the programs for reading assessment, cognitive profiling, dyslexia screening and gathering data for SAC applications.
- Ability to setup a student, run an assessment and view results.
- Have an awareness of accommodations and interventions that can be implemented in response to the Lucid reports.
Advanced User Training -
- Understand the cognitive factors being assessed and how they impact on learning.
- To be able to optimise testing procedures with an eye on SAC and Dyslexia.
- Systematic analysis of Lass and Cops profiles – identify what we can work with, and what we need to work on.
- Determine effective remediation pathways.
School Staff Onsite PD Requirements :
- School provides room and morning/afternoon tea if desired.
- Use of a projector and screen are required.
- Use of an onsite internet connection is very helpful to ensure smooth delivery.
- Upon Booking Acceptance the Travel/Booking Confirmation Fee becomes due. This is non-refundable for cancellation.